Lobmeyr, 1920 Austria

In 1823, Josef Lobmeyr opened a small glass shop off Karnterstrasse in the city centre of Vienna. Within two years business was flourishing and in 1835 the first large table service was delivered to Emperor Ferdinand. Lobmeyr eventually became purveyor to the Imperial Court of Vienna. The company also made table settings and chandeliers for the Schonbrunn Castle.  

In 1823, Josef Lobmeyr opened a small glass shop off Karnterstrasse in the city centre of Vienna. Within two years business was flourishing and in 1835 the first large table service was delivered to Emperor Ferdinand. Lobmeyr eventually became purveyor to the Imperial Court of Vienna. The company also made table settings and chandeliers for the Schonbrunn Castle.
 

Lobmeyr
+44 (0) 207 727 8001   info@vesselgallery.com
114 Kensington Park Rd | London | W11 2PW